The Honda Dreams Fund, a partnership between UNDP Malaysia and Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd, provides full scholarships to 20 promising youths from underprivileged backgrounds. We focus on less fortunate youths and empower them with education and knowledge so that they may achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The partnership between UNDP and Honda Malaysia was signed on 4 January 2007 and is now in its fifth year. From Jan-March 2011, the HDF team will travel to selected urban and rural locations around the country to reach out to youths and promote the programme.
They will cover areas such as Papas, Sandakan, Tawau, Sabah; Seremban and Malacca; Kuching, Bintulu and Sibu in Sarawak; Johor, Perlis and Klang Valley in 2011. The HDF team will take video and photo applications from enthusiastic youth at all the locations.
For more information on the scholarship process, please see below:
- Call for applications – 5 January 2011
- Deadline for applications – 31 March 2011
- Initial selection – April/May 2011
- Leadership workshop for shortlisted candidates – June 2011
- Awards for 20 successful candidates – July 2011
Your dream in a 500 words essay.
- Applications must reach us by 31 March 2011 (kindly note that proof of posting is not proof of receipt)
- Aged between 17-24 years old in 2011
- Completed and passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM)
- Have a combined household income of RM1,500 or less
- Medically fit
- Not on bond or holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any other organizations
- Copies of your NRIC, SPM/STPM, testimonials/ references, and EA/J form
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified
31 March 2011
Source : Malaysia Scholarship Centre
Popularity: 1% [?]
Users who found this page were searching for:
- honda dreams fund 2011 application
- Honda Dreams Fund 2011
- honda promotion 2011 MALAYSIA
- honda promotion 2011
- honda fund 2011
- honda dream fund 2011
- sex honda malaysia 2011
- biasiswa honda 2011
- honda dream fund2011
- honda dream fund 2011 (application form)